- Events: Gone are the days of inviting 500 people to get a 250 turnout at your next event. Send event invitations by way of an Inkpact and watch your attendance list skyrocket… and if you’re feeling super thoughtful - send them a thank you in the post after too!
- Impress Influencers: A famous makeup brand used our handwritten notes as a way to obtain more engagement online. Gifting influencers with some exclusive free items from their new range, along with the thoughtful element of the handwritten note, got them shared across social.
- Product launch: Sure, you can link through to your new product or service in an email, but it’ll probably just be deleted along with everything else your customers receive. Why not announce it with an Inkpact handwritten letter instead, and we could even fulfil it with your product too.
- Thanking favourites and fans: A jewellery brand whose top customers include celebrities, press and royalty used a beautifully bespoke campaign as a way to delight their top customers. They delivered a miniature handwritten card, which included calligraphy, alongside a jewellery accessory.
- Prospecting: Got your hit-list for the months ahead lined up for your sales pipeline? Load them up into your Inkpact account and kick off that first interaction with one that’s got a guaranteed 100% open rate - because no-one doesn’t open a handwritten letter!
- Birthdays: We all have them. Don’t be one of those companies that send their customers an ‘e-card’ or celebratory message via email; that’s not cool (and nor is it fun or thoughtful, either). Send them an Inkpact handwritten letter instead, and watch their loyalty and love for your brand skyrocket.
- Thank your biggest supporters: One of the UK's leading charities chose to deliver handwritten notes to start a conversation with those who had left a donation as a gift in their will. It went so well that the charity now uses Inkpact every month to communicate thoughtfully with its biggest supporters.
- Welcome the new and thank the loyal: A boutique swimwear brand uses Inkpact to welcome first-purchase customers and thank loyal ones with handwritten messages in their orders. Interestingly (but not surprisingly to us, of course), they found that loyal customers who received an Inkpact with their order made a 30% increase in basket value on their next purchase vs those that didn't get one…